AKHIRNYA WISUDA !

1
Hi, Aizyah here.....

All the way back to last month, 30rd of April 2019, I when down to my university for my graduation.

Finally, I'm graduated !

Alhamdulillah, thanks Allah, after 3,5 years of studies, hard work and pray, now I'm officially graduated. Feel so blessed in being able to complete my degree despite all the difficulties life has thrown my way.

I feel very honored to be able to speak as the best student on my campus. this is crazy and I don't think I will be.

This is the first time I have appeared on stage to make a speech, this has been an unforgettable moment, I feel very blessed. Thank God, my parents, to all my friends and all of my lecturers.

hard works finally paid off! well done
 
And to top it off all my favourite people were there to help me celebrate the results of hard work and effort. Thank you all for making me feel so loved with your presence (and presents) and well wishes. Like the build up for my graduation I will work hard to 'graduate' in my future career as well. :)


Tags

Post a Comment

1Comments
Post a Comment
To Top